Agricultural Labour Pension Kerala now handled by local bodies as a part of decentralization, and the revised rules of 1993. Under Agriculture Labour Pension Scheme, financial assistance of Rs. 11,00 given to agriculture labors of 60 and above age. For getting pension amount the applicant needs to fits the below-given eligibility criteria.
Eligibility criteria Agricultural Labour Pension Kerala
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of Kerala
- His/her age must be above 60 years.
- Applicant must be an agriculture labor under landowner for 10 and more years.
- Plantations Labor not eligible for pension under the plan.
- He/ She should be a destitute.
- Only Kerala Agricultural Workers Welfare Fund members can apply.
- Applicant family income must be equal to or less than Rs.100000/.
- In case the applicant is taking benefit of any other Social Welfare Scheme then he/she will be not eligible.
Amount of Pension
Financial assistance of Rs. 11,00 under Agricultural Labour Pension Scheme for agriculture labor is given.For getting the pension amount, the applicant needs to apply at local body where he/she is residing.
Check Steps to apply and get Pension in Kerala
Download Agricultural Labour Pension Application Form