Bihar State Disability Pension Scheme & Details
The State Government has started a new project named “Bihar State Disability Pension Scheme” for the handicapped persons of the state. Bihar Government wants to bring development in survival conditions of disabled persons. Under this scheme, government will help financially to those candidates who have any physical disability.
Bihar Government will provide monthly pension for Rs. 300 to handicapped beneficiaries. This scheme is specially launched for those who had not covered under the Indira Gandhi National Disability Pension Scheme.
Bihar State Disability Pension Scheme Eligibility Criteria
Here are the details about the eligibility for pension scheme
- Residents of Bihar state can apply for the pension.
- The applicant should be physically disabled and having a certificate of minimum 40% disability.
- There are no limits for the age of applicants.
- All categories’ applicants can apply for the benefits of pension.
- Upper limit of annual income does not matter for the pension benefit.
Bihar State Disability Pension Scheme will be applied for those beneficiaries who had not covered under the Indira Gandhi National Disability Pension Scheme.
Also Check: Laxmi Bai Social Security Pension Scheme
For more details and information user can stay with us.