The State Government of Haryana has launched a new pension scheme
named “Haryana Old Age Samman Allowance Scheme”. Under this scheme,
applicants can apply online or offline to register for Old Age Pension
Also Check: Haryana Old Age Pension Amount
Eligible candidates can make online application for “Haryana Old Age Pension Scheme” through Common Service Centre.
Haryana Old Age Pension Online Application
Here are the steps to make online registration for Old Age Pension in Haryana
- Applicants have to visit at Haryana Government’s official website http://www.haryana.gov.in/
- Now need to click on “CSC Locator” and then find your nearest Common Service Center.
- If applicants know about the Common Service Centre (CSC) which is nearby to the applicants can apply directly through e- service window.
Along with this pension scheme Haryana Government has also launched many welfare schemes for the state listed below
- Old Age Pension,
- Widow/Destitute Pension,
- Handicap Pension,
- Ladli Scheme,
- Financial Aid to Destitute Children
- Financial Aid to Non-School Going Disabled Children,
- Dwarf Allowance Scheme
- Eunuch Allowance Scheme.
To take the benefit of these pension schemes mentioned above candidates can apply online for the pension.
For more details and information candidates can visit at Haryana Government’s official website.