Himachal Pradesh Old Age Pension: Government of HP provides Old Age Pension to Senior Citizens of State. Under the Social Welfare Pension Plan, the government covers citizen of 60 and above age. Applicant matching the below criteria can apply.
Eligibility Criteria of Himachal Pradesh Old Age Pension Yojana
- Applicant must be a resident of the state.
- His/ her age above 60 years.
- Family income should be less than Rs. 35,000
- No income barrier for Senior Citizens of above 80 years.
- If the applicant is availing the benefit of any other Pension Scheme by State or Central Government, then his/her application gets rejected.
Amount of Pension
- For .( 60yrs to 79 yrs) Rs 600/-P.M
- For (80 yrs and above) Rs 1100/-P.M
In case the applicant is taking benefit of the Pension Scheme from the age of 60 above. Then his/ her pension automatically get hiked after attaining the age of 80 above.