Maharashtra Disability Pension has provided by centrally sponsored Indira Gandhi National Disability Pension Scheme. Under IGNDPS, Rs.200 will given by the Indian Government funding and Rs. 400 will given under the Sanjay Gandhi Niradhar Anudan Yojana.
Eligibility Criteria of Maharashtra Indira Gandhi National Disability Pension Scheme
- Only Maharashtra residents can apply..
- Age of Disable Person between 18 to 65 years.
- All category disable person will be eligible for pension.
- If the applicant is taking the benefit of other Pension Scheme by State or Central Government, then his/her application will reject.
Amount of Pension
Indira Gandhi National Disability Pension Scheme, Maharashtra will provide the benefit of Rs.600 to the disable applicant in every month.
The Amount of Pension is directly transferred to the applicant’s bank account per month.
How to apply Indira Gandhi National Disability Pension Scheme, Maharashtra
Here are the steps to apply online for the pension
- Download Disability Pension Application Form and fill all the asked information.
- Check the application form properly.
- Take a print out of IGNDPS application form.
- Submit the form to Designated Authority/Collected Officer.