Indira Gandhi National Old Age Pension Maharashtra
Old age pension in Maharashtra has provided by the centrally sponsored by the Indira Gandhi National Old age pension scheme .under IGNPOAPS, Rs 600 will be given, Rs 200 by the Govt. of India and Rs 400 from Govt. of Maharashtra under Shranvanbal Seva Rajya Nivruti Yojana.
Eligibility criteria of Indira Gandhi National old age scheme
- Applicant must be resident of the state
- Age of candidate should be 65 and more than 65.
- Candidate belonging to BPL are eligible
- If the candidate is availing the benefit of any other pension scheme by state or central govt. then his/ her application is rejected
Amount of pension
Under Indira Gandhi National old age pension scheme Maharashtra an amount of RS 600 will be provided to each Beneficiary every month.
The pension amount is directly transferred to the bank account of Beneficiary in first week of each month.
How to apply old age pension Maharashtra
By the steps and process listed below any of the applicants can get benefited under the pension plan
- Download old age pension applicant form by clicking the link available at the end of the article
- Take out print of the pension form
- Fill all the details accurately and check details again
- After filling complete form submit it to the designated authority
Download Old Age Pension Form Maharashtra
From the link given down you can download application form online