Widow Pension in Maharashtra has provided by centrally sponsored Indira Gandhi National Widow Pension Scheme. Under IGNWPS, Rs.400 will given under Sanjay Gandhi Niradhar Anudan Yojana along with Indian Government funding of Rs. 200.
Eligibility Criteria of Maharashtra Widow Pension Scheme
- Applicant must be a resident of the state.
- Age of the women apply should be in between 40 to 65 years
- Applicant should be under Below Poverty Line as per govt. rules.
- If the applicant is availing the benefit of any other Pension Scheme by State or Central Government, then his/her application get reject.
Amount of Pension
Under Indira Gandhi National Widow Pension Scheme Maharashtra an amount of Rs. 600 will be provided to each benefecry every month.
Pension amount is directly transferred to bank account of benefecriy in first week of each month.
How to apply Widow Pension Maharashtra
By the steps and process listed down any of the applicant can get benefited under the pension plan.
- Download widow pension application form by click the link available at end of article.
- Now take out print of the pension form.
- Fill all the details accurately and check details again.
- After filling complete form submit it to designated authority.
Download Widow Pension Form Maharashtra
From the link given down you can download application form online