Under Indira Gandhi Old Age Pension Scheme Rajasthan, senior citizens of the state receive financial assistance as per new rules 2013. This pension plan covers aged person of the state holding BPL cards as per central government norms.
Under IGOAPS Rajasthan two pension amount of Rs. 500 and Rs. 750 will be given to both male and female depending on age.
- BPL families as per central government can apply.
- Age of applicant should be more than 60 years
- Applicant should be a resident of Rajasthan.
- All Old Male/Female/Handicapped/Widow are eligible to apply
- Applicant must not be taking benefit of any other Social Welfare Pension Scheme central govt. or state govt.
Rajasthan Old Age Pension Amount under IGOAPS
- Above 60 and less than 75 years- Rs. 500
- People Above 75 and less than 80 years- Rs. 750
- Above 80 and less than 150 years – Rs. 750