Nagaland Old age pension scheme has been start to provide benefits for senior citizens. People taking benefit of any other social security scheme are not eligible for this. To get old age pension Nagaland applicant must show their age certificate to the verifying authority.
Eligibility criteria for Old Age Pension Scheme Nagaland
- 70 years and above seventy years old age people are eligible
- Applicant must have permanent resident certificate of Nagaland.
- Only one time a candidate can get benefit
- Government employee are not eligible
- Both husband and wife can get benefit for Nagaland state old age
- Professional beggars are not eligible
Amount of Pension
Under Nagaland Old Age Pension an amount of Rs. 100 will be given per month to senior citizens of state
How to submit Nagaland old age pension scheme application form?
- The application form for old age pension scheme is recommend by concern village council chairman (VCC) town committee chairman (TCC) submit to District welfare officer
- After complete verification of village council chairman and town committee chairman will issue the age and economic status certificate for the applicant
For more details and latest you can stay with us & visit Nagaland State Government Portal.