Old Age Pension in Kerala has given under guidelines of Indira Gandhi National Pension Scheme. Under IGNOAPS, Kerala Government provides financial help to Senior Citizens as the pension. In National Old Age Pension Scheme, both men and women of above 60 years get benefit with a specific amount on monthly basis.
Eligibility Criteria For Old Age Pension Scheme Kerala
- Age should be above 60 years.
- An applicant living below poverty line and poor are only eligible.
- Not taking benefit of any other Pension Plan from Kerala Govt.
- Family annual income of or less than Rs.100000/-.
- People living in government organized poor homes are not eligible.
- Senior citizens involved in regular begging profession are not count as beneficiaries.
Amount of Pension
- Senior Citizens above 60 and less than 75 years get Rs. 11,00 as financial help
- Old Age men and women above 75 years get Rs. 15,00 money.
Check How to Apply Pension Schemes in Kerala here