The State Government of Delhi has launched a new welfare scheme for the senior citizens of Delhi. The name of the scheme is Old Age Pension/Senior Citizen Pension Yojana. The main objective of the scheme is to provide several benefits through pension scheme for the old age citizens of Delhi. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through official website mcdonline.gov.in.
Download Application Form for Senior Citizen Pension Scheme, Delhi
Here are the steps to apply online for Delhi Old Age Pension Scheme
- Candidates have to visit on the official website mcdonline.gov.in.
- Now select the municipal area in which candidates belong.
- Then go to online services and fill all the asked details and information correctly.
- Click on the “submit” option.
- Candidates will be successfully registered for the pension scheme.
- Take your OTP number for taking benefits of old age pension scheme.
Documents Required for Senior Citizen Pension Scheme 2019
Here is the list of documents required for Delhi Pension Scheme
- Adhaar Card
- Residential Certificate
- Voter ID
- Passport Size Photograph
- Birth Certificate
- Bank Details such as Account holder’s Name, Account Number, IFSC Code and MICR Code
- BPL Card
- Medical records of treatment in Delhi
The State Government of Delhi wants to give a better lifestyle for survival to the senior citizens of Delhi. Many welfare schemes launched by the Delhi Government and one of them are “Old Age Pension Scheme”.
For more details and information candidates can visit at the official website mcdonline.gov.in.