Register for Rajya Samajik Suraksha Pension Yojana 2018-19
The State Government of Bihar has launched a new scheme named as Rajya Samajik Suraksha Pension Yojana for old age, widows, disabled and bounded labors. The main objective of the scheme is to provide financially help in the form of pension. Under this scheme, to take benefit the beneficiaries should have the age between 60-65 years. Interested and eligible candidates can register themselves for Rajya Samajik Suraksha Pension Yojana.
Social Security Pension Scheme will provide Rs. 200 monthly to those families who belonging to BPL. Under this scheme, Rs. 100 will provide monthly to those beneficiaries whose annual income is less than Rs. 5500 in cities and for rural area is Rs. 5000.
How to register for Rajya Samajik Suraksha Pension Yojana
Here are the details about the registration for RSSPY
- Take a application form and fill all the details required.
- Eligible candidates can submit application form in related office block by offline.
- After examining all the matter, Block Development Officer would send these application forms along with petition to the sub division officer.
- After full contentment of circle officer these applications will be acknowledged.
- After completing the whole process, pension will be disposed to the pension holders by the camp.
Age Limit Required for Rajya Samajik Suraksha Yojana
Under this scheme no age limit required for widows, workers and bonded labors to get benefits of the pension scheme. Rs. 75 will be provided by the government to the old age citizens and Bihar Govt. will also add Rs. 25 for the pension scheme. So the total amount of pension Rs. 100 will provide to the pension holders.
For more details and information regarding this scheme can stay with us.