Sandhya Suraksha Scheme Karnataka: Under this old age pension scheme in Karnataka Rs. 400 financial assistance given to Senior Citizens. The amount has been provided in the form of social security. Any of the senior citizens who fits Sandhya Suraksha Yojane eligibility criteria can apply for the pension scheme.
Eligibility Criteria for Sandhya Suraksha Scheme Karnataka
- Both men and women can apply for it.
- Small farmers, Marginal farmers, Agricultural laborers, Weavers, and Fishermen can apply.
- Laborers from unorganized sector.
- Applicant age must be 65 Years or above.
- An annual income of pensioner and his/her spouse must not be more than Rs. 20,000.
- The applicant who is taking benefit other pension schemes whether public or private is not allowed to apply for it.
- Combined deposit in the bank should not cross Rs. 10,000 by himself and spouse.
Download Application for Old age Pension Scheme in Karnataka
How to Apply
- Download the application form above.
- Fill all the information correctly and completely.
- Submit the application form to the concerned Gram Panchayat /Municipality /Corporation Secretary in Prescribed application format.
- After the approval of application form Pensioner will get specified amount in the bank account in the first week of every month.