Unmarried Woman Pension Kerala by State Government and offers financial assistance to women above 50 years. Women who have not get marry can avail the benefit of the scheme by submitting age proof. Other eligibility criteria for the Kerala Government Pension Scheme are below.
Eligibility criteria For Unmarried Woman Pension Kerala
- Only Unmarried Person.
- Age should be above 50 years.
- Not taking benefit of any other Pension Plan from Kerala Govt.
- Family annual income of or less than Rs.100000/-.
- The applicant not eligible in case living in a poor home.
- Applicant should not be in the profession of begging.
Amount of Pension
An amount of Rs. 11,00 Unmarried Woman Pension Scheme Kerala to the beneficiary.
Steps to Apply and Get Pension
- Submit the application form for the Unmarried pension to the concerned Gram Panchayat /Municipality /Corporation Secretary in Prescribed application format.
- After 45 days of submitting application form enquiry will be done.
- After the approval of application form Pensioner will get specified amount in the bank account in the first week of every month.
For More Details Click Here