Vidhwa Pension List UP 2019: State government of Uttar Pradesh has been continuously provide financial help Rs. 1000 every month to destitute women. Under Vidhwa Pension Yojana Uttar Pradesh the amount has been raise in June 2019 by Chief Minister Yogi. Across the state lakhs of women has been benefiting under Widow Pension Scheme UP. In this social security scheme, women whose husband has died can fill their online application form.
It is also important to note that Samajwadi Pension Yojna has been renamed as Mukhyamantri Pension Yojana Uttar Pradesh by Yogi Adiyanath. For Checking new pension list up 2019 District wise, city wise, block wise, village wise follow the steps list out below
How to Check Vidhwa Pension List UP 2019?
- First of all, open the official pension portal of Uttar Pradesh at http://sspy-up.gov.in
- At home page, in blue color menu look for Widow Pension and click on it.
- Now you are on “निराश्रित महिला पेंशन” Page
- Here on left hand side go down and look for “पेंशनर सूची”
- Below which you will find “पेंशनर सूची (2019) click on it
- On Page list of all district in Uttar Pradesh appear on your screen as shown down
- After Click at district, you will be “ग्रामीण क्षेत्र- विकासखण्ड वार सारांश” page. Here click at your
- On next page you will get “Name of your Grampanchayat” Click on same
- Finally you will be last page, here click at number of pensioners given in front of Grampanchayat or Ward
Click here for Widow Pension List (UP) Uttar Pradesh 2019 District Wise
Disclaimer: This is not the official website for Vidhwa Pension UP. You can check the new pension list for 2019 by following above steps. Also, you may click at above link for directly visiting the Pension List Page.