State Government of West Bengal Provides Widow Pension under Indira Gandhi National Widow Pension Scheme (IGNWPS). Application Form in Bengali and English Format both has been available on the internet. Any of the interested candidates who fits eligibility criteria can download Widow Pension Online Application Form In West Bengal below.
Eligibility Criteria for IGNWPS West Bengal
- Age should be more than 40 years and must be less than 64 years.
- Only Widow can apply for the Pension Plan.
- Applicant belongs to BPL family only apply.
- The pension will be provided till she attains an age of 65 years.
- If the applicant is getting the benefit of any other Social Welfare Scheme then her application get rejected.
How to apply?
For getting Indira Gandhi National Widow Pension in West Bengal applicant may follow simple steps below:
- Download IGNWPS application form
- Fill correct and accurate information in the Prescribed application.
- Submit the application the local bodies where you are residing.
- Authorities will review the application form after submission.
- After the approval from authorities, you will get the pension from next month onwards.
Download Widow Pension Online Application Form In West Bengal